Live The Dream With Us!
We believe that the peace and tranquility of our residents begins when we honor individual likes and interests. Here at Lancaster Estates, we provide a wide variety of amenities that are all designed to help us achieve our goal.
- Large Swimming Pool For Residents and Guests
- Entertaining Children’s Playground
- Activities Center with Pingpong
- Fitness Center With Professional Equipment
- Basketball Court
- Tennis Court
- Exercise Equipment
- Bingo Every Tuesday at 6pm
- Children’s Playground
- Library With Reading Room
- Quiet Park-like Setting with
- Open Grassy Areas
- Walled Community, Well Lit Streets, Night Time Security
- Extra Large Lots Allowing For Two Car Garage
- Large Club House With Full Kitchen For Special Events/ Meeting Room
- Family Friendly
- Fireside Media Room with 60 Inch TV, Perfect for Parties
- RV Storage
- Pet Friendly – Breed Restricted
- Home Site Waste Pick Up
- Gas and Electric
- Utilities are Underground
- Mature Landscaping
During the summer months, our full-size pool provides a favorite recreation spot to enjoy. In addition, for the younger set, we have a wonderful playground with slide and climbing area. On-site security complements our quiet park-like setting. Wide streets and open grassy areas create a welcoming atmosphere. Visit Lancaster Estates MHC and see for yourself!
Things To Do Around Our Park
The Antelope Valley has exciting events happening year round including the California Poppy Festival, LA County Air Show, Streets of Lancaster Grand Prix and the Antelope Valley Fair. Check out some of our area activities below to experience the best of Lancaster.
Lancaster Estates MHP is located in a unique area that offers a variety of state parks and protected reserves. You can experience entire hills covered with California Poppies on the far west side of town or take a stroll through the Antelope Valley Indian Museum State Historic Park to learn more about the different indigenous cultures. With Saddleback Butte State Park and Arthur B. Ripley Desert Woodland State Park edging the city of Lancaster, there is plenty for you to discover when it comes to either indoor or outdoor activities.